Saint Lucia

Saint Lucia is a small island country located in the eastern Caribbean Sea. It is situated to the north-east of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, to the south of Martinique, and to the north-west of Barbados. The island is a popular tourist destination known for its stunning natural beauty and clear blue waters.

The total length of the road network in Saint Lucia is approximately 1,210 kilometers. Of this total, around 40% is paved roads, with the remaining 60% being made up of gravel roads and dirt tracks. The country has a number of expressways, such as the Millennium Highway, which runs from the capital city of Castries to the southern town of Vieux Fort. In addition, there are several smaller roads and paths that offer access to some of the island’s more remote areas.

For those who prefer to explore Saint Lucia on foot or by bicycle, there are a number of excellent hiking and cycling routes to choose from. The island has a varied terrain, with lush rainforests, rugged mountains, and stunning coastal scenery. One popular hiking route is the Gros Piton Nature Trail, which leads to the summit of Gros Piton, one of Saint Lucia’s two volcanic peaks. Another popular option is the En Bas Saut Trail, which takes you through lush rainforest and past stunning waterfalls.

GarminWorldmaps offers a range of topographical maps of Saint Lucia, which are ideal for those who want to explore the island’s natural beauty. These maps provide detailed information on the island’s terrain, including elevation, water features, and vegetation. They also highlight popular hiking and cycling routes, as well as points of interest such as national parks, nature reserves, and historical landmarks.

Saint Lucia is a fantastic destination for those who love outdoor activities and exploring natural beauty. Whether you prefer to hike, cycle, or simply take a leisurely drive through the countryside, this island has plenty to offer. With its stunning scenery, warm weather, and friendly people, Saint Lucia is a truly unique and unforgettable destination.

Showing all 3 results

Shopping Cart