We updated all our maps for Garmin to Version v22 from January 2022. General we update our maps every 4 to 6 months, so we can provide the most up-to-date maps for your Garmin.
We also produced new maps for Garmin for the following countries
At the moment we work on the following map projects, Australia is the largest and most populous country in Oceania. New Zealand, A wonderful destination, with well-developed accommodations for travelers. Papua New Guinea with tropical rainforest, great scenery and culture. An adventurous, rarely visited, travel destination. Polynesia, with stunning paradisaical islands sprawling for thousands of miles across the remote South Pacific. Melanesia is closely related to the ethnocultural makeup of the oft-included Papua New Guinea, Melanesia is home to the always popular destination of Fiji. The tiny Micronesian islands fall on or north of the Equator, and see less tourist and business travel than the rest of the island groupings. If looking for a unique, mystical, beautiful destination, aim for Palau and its popular Rock Islands. Kayak tours and enthusiasts enjoy this area, and the caves accessed from the waterside.
The new 2022 Scandinavia Topo map for Garmin with Denmark, Norway and Sweden. Including 20 m contour lines and DEM hill shading. Now on Sale at GarminWorldmaps.
- Route planning on PC and Mac (with the free Garmin software BaseCamp)
- This PRO map is topographic and shows contour lines every 20 m with DEM Hillshading. Hillshading is a technique for creating relief maps, showing the topographical shape of hills and mountains using shading on a map, just to indicate relative slopes and mountain ridges.
- Transferring a route or track from your PC or Mac iOS to your Garmin GPS device is super easy. Just install the map included in your download on your PC or Mac iOS. Plan your adventures or trips and then copy everything to your GPS.
- Editing of finished routes for individual adaptation
- The map material is very detailed and comprehensive and always up to date
- Depending on the Garmin model, our maps also support “routing” with voice output
- This map is excellent for Street navigation, hiking, cycling and mountain biking. It calculates for every occasion the right way. The download includes three versions of the map, so you don’t have to bother how and where to use it.
- Windows computer. Map to install on the computer with the free software Garmin BaseCamp (Windows). With this map, you have the option of editing the map on your computer, planning routes, and sending the map and / or routes to the navigation system.
- Mac OSx computer. Map to install on your computer with free Garmin BaseCamp software (Mac OSx). With this map, you have the option of editing the map on your computer, planning routes, and sending the map and / or routes to the navigation system.
- GARMIN microSD card. Map for direct copying to the microSD card or the internal memory of the navigation device (without a computer). With this map you have the possibility to copy the GPS map directly to the navigation system or the microSD card. (Plug & Play).
All the maps from GarminWorldmaps are just updated to the 2021 Version. With more details, more paths, streets and freeways. For better Track and Route-planning on your Garmin device. All download maps are now for Garmin (Plug & Play) Windows and Mac PC.