Utah is a state located in the western United States. It is bordered by Idaho to the north, Wyoming to the northeast, Colorado to the east, Arizona to the south, and Nevada to the west. Utah is known for its diverse geography, ranging from the Rocky Mountains to the Great Salt Lake.
The total length of the road network in Utah is approximately 87,000 miles. Of this, about 65% is paved and includes expressways such as the I-15, which runs north-south through the state, as well as the I-80 and I-70. The remaining 35% consists of gravel and 4×4 tracks, which are mainly found in the more remote areas of the state.
Utah is a popular destination for outdoor enthusiasts due to its stunning landscapes and abundance of hiking, cycling, and walking trails. The state is home to five national parks, including Zion, Bryce Canyon, and Arches, as well as numerous state parks and wilderness areas. These areas offer a range of trails for hikers and cyclists of all levels, from easy paved paths to challenging backcountry routes.
To plan your hiking, cycling, or walking trip in Utah, you can make use of topographical maps from GarminWorldmaps. These maps provide detailed information on elevation, terrain, and landmarks, allowing you to plan your route and navigate with ease. They are available for download and can be used on a variety of GPS devices, including smartphones and handheld devices.
Utah is a state with a diverse geography, a vast network of roads, and an abundance of outdoor recreational opportunities. With its numerous national and state parks, along with its beautiful trails, it’s an ideal destination for those looking to get away and enjoy nature. With the help of topographical maps from GarminWorldmaps, planning your next adventure in Utah is easier than ever before.
Showing the single result
USA West Topographic Map for GarminNorth America Maps for Garmin 29.95 € Add to cart